Friday, September 15, 2017

736: Odd September

It is 10:08pm

Today was another busy day but a good day.

Most importantly, I brought my dad (and Alex) to visit my grandfather's grave in a little town down the river named Cloutierville.

I don't remember much about my grandfather, he passed away when I was only 4 years old. Oddly enough, he also passed away in September. (Damn you September.)

Anyways, after all the excitement we came home and ate gumbo, and then I folded a mountain of laundry, and now my arm and shoulder are killing me so I am about to sign off for the night and take it easy.

Sending you all love. Don't forget to live your dreams. Have a beautiful night.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


I love you I love you I love you
Miss you so much.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...