Saturday, September 16, 2017

737: "I Am Moana"

It is 10:38pm.

I am listening to Moana and singing at top of the lungs, but this time because I have a dream in my heart and all that nice mushy stuff--not because I feel like I just need to get away. Oh, adventure is out there and I am finding it, but for tonight I guess singing Moana in my bus is not too bad.

Levi is gone until tomorrow working so that we will have some money to go to Florida next week. We are bringing Julien to see his idol, Coyote Peterson. He is so excited! He even has VIP tickets to meet him. We are also going to get our stuff out of storage, which means this week I really need to clean up the bus and clean up some space at my dad's so we have room for all this stuff lol. It will be nice not to have that extra bill and to have Elijah's stuff home with us so I am not constantly worried about it. I know it is just stuff, but it is his stuff.

I also got some copies of my two newest children's books today. They were so beautiful, I almost cried just looking at them. I can't wait to start getting the books into the shops around town, and into people's hands! Farmer's Market is going to be pretty great this year too.

Here is a live Facebook video from today of me talking about my books

Don't forget, you can get any of my books anytime on Amazon by searching Kelly Airhart!

Today the boys and I also started decorating the school bus for Halloween. I really want to add some giant purple spiders or something more to it lol. Or even a huge web of purple lights over the top. That would be awesome. We will figure it all out.

Anyways, got lots of dreaming to do. Some big things are happening :)

Hope you guys are living your dreams and loving your life. You deserve it! I love you all.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


Oh sweet boy. More books about Eli, means your name in more people's hands.
I am changing this great big world for you Elijah,
everyday.
I love and miss you always.
<3 







No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...