Wednesday, September 20, 2017

741: The Place Where I Last Held You

It is 8:25pm

We are staying the night at Granny's house tonight and then late tomorrow evening we are headed ton Florida for the next few days.

I'm going to keep the blog short tonight because I am blogging on my phone, I am super tired and I have a book to write lol.

Sending you all love.

Please pray for all those affected by natural disasters! My heart is sending out so much love to the world right now.


Oh sweet boy 
Tomorrow we head to the town where we last held you,
The place where you lived.
I wish you were in that backseat driving us crazy with the rest of your brothers.
I love and miss you so much.
Always.




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...