Thursday, October 5, 2017

756: Freedom

It is 9:33pm

Tired. Once again.

I don't know what it is today. Either the medicine, or being gone all day long...or both.

I am ready to be free and well.

I am also ready for bed.

Sorry for a super short and super lame blog lol.

More awesomeness coming soon.

Sending you all lots of love and sweet dreams.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for our hearts. Pray for our minds. Pray for our souls. Pray for me. Pray for you. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Oh batbaby. 
I can see your pacifier falling out of those little lips as you fall asleep.
I wasted so much time this afternoon,
but this morning I felt so alive...
and I felt you right there with me.
I love and miss you so much Elijah.
Always.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...