Saturday, November 4, 2017

786: Steam Punk Saturday

it is 9:56pm

Today I am feeling much better! Thank you for all your really sweet prayers and love! It is much appreciated.

This morning we raised quite a bit of money towards our little library for Elijah! I am so thankful. I haven’t counted it yet, but I will update you all soon.

Right now I am at my moms with Alex and my nephew Dylan. We went to The steampunk festival in Lafayette today and had a blast.

It has been a really great day and I am very thankful—but I am also very tired lol.

Good night everyone. Love you all!





Because I can not upload pics from my phone for some reason 
I decided to use this pic from one of my past blogs. I love to see all of you together.
Missing Julien and Gabriel tonight.
Missing you always.
I love you my boogie.
❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...