Sunday, November 5, 2017

787: New Door

It is 8:28pm

Alex and I are at granny’s. I am happy but exhausted.

I will return to longer blogs tomorrow and catch everyone up on our little library fund and our Little weekend adventure.

Sending you all love.


Today I went to my grandparents old house.
It was the house I brought you home to.
I was hoping to meet the family that lived there,
But they weren’t home.
I left them some of my books as a gift.
They had a new side door.
They had dogs.
It seemed different but felt so familiar.
I am hoping that by having some of my books 
There it brings you back “home” again in a way.
I don’t know.
I just miss you.
I love you so much Elijah.
Always 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...