Thursday, November 9, 2017

791: Everywhere and All The Time

It is 9:06pm.

I am so tired. lol.

I have been falling asleep every night with the kids, but it is Thursday and Alex has Boy Scouts on Thursday nights from 7-8 and it always throws off our sleep schedule.

Today I did a few more "drawings." Just incase you don't follow me on any social media, here they are:




I have already improved since yesterday <3

I am going somewhere with all of this.....but that is not to discuss at this particular time.

Today I did a small book signing at a local store, and it was nice. It was also nice to spend time at home with the kids this morning. We will get used to each others company again eventually lol.

But as for tonight, sleep is a priority. Julien accidentally shined an LED lantern in my eye last night and now my eye is super sensitive to light--which I really didn't know until tonight when everyone's lights came on. So I am really ready to give it a rest.

Alright everyone, I am so happy to have all of you still here tonight. Love you all.

Live your dreams. Love your life. Change the world.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for joy. Pray for you. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


One breath at a time right?
I might not say all the words all the time,
but your absence is still felt
everywhere and all the time.
I love and miss you so much Elijah.
Always. 
<3







No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...