Wednesday, November 8, 2017

790: Try

It is 8:08pm

Trying something new...




I have always told myself I couldn't draw, or paint and that is why I do paper cut out. And then today, I had this really BIG idea that requires me to step out of that nasty lie of "I can't" do this or that and try.

So I tried something I had NEVER done before. I used watercolor pencils to make animals. These are only my first two and I am actually really proud of them. I am sure I will continue to learn and grow as I push myself, but this really is not a bad start at all.

It has been another GLORIOUS day of staying at home with nothing scheduled. I am so happy to be done with physical therapy and have my weekdays back with the boys.

Tomorrow is a little different. Tomorrow is the last exception--well until there are other exceptions lol.

Off to big adventures! Ya know, after I put the kids to bed and get some sleep myself.

Sending you guys all sorts of love. Live your dreams! You are worth it.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for peace. Pray for joy. Pray for love. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Hi sweet boy.
Hi my sunflower.
Hi my Elijah.
I love and miss you so so much.
Sending you all my love.
Always.
<3 








No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...