Monday, November 13, 2017

795: Mondays are for MMA and Santa

It is 10:54pm.

No drawings were made today....lame.

Other than that, today was a really beautiful day and I am pretty thankful.

I squeezed in learning with the kids, cleaned a house for a friend of mine, did some MMA and even got to take Jules and Gabe to see Santa (for a totally unplanned photo op lol).




I will have to come back with Elijah's bear and Alex and get a photo of all of the boys together soon.

Alright, it is late and I am tired. Sending you all lots of love! Live your dreams. Love your life. Be kind to one another.

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for our animals. Pray for hope. Pray for joy. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for you! Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Shine down on us boogie.
We love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...