Tuesday, November 14, 2017

796: Quiet

It is 6:30pm.



I actually made 4 drawings today...two of them were just terrible so they didn't make the cut lol.

Getting closer to where I want to be though...and I might even make a few more tonight.

I just got back from bringing Alex to a "Random Fandom" event at the Library for teenagers. When he got in the car he said, "Well that was weird."

I asked him why he thought it was weird.

He said (of course this is paraphrased), "There were kids talking about making Anime and learning Japanese, and I didn't have anything to really add to the conversation...so I just sat there."

I just had to laugh, because until I really have something to add to the conversation--I usually am the quiet one just sitting there, with nothing to say.

Now, if I have something to add to the conversation and I feel comfortable around you I might never shut up--but most for the most part I am usually the quiet awkward one.

I told Alex there is nothing wrong with being quiet and listening. It is better than being loud and talking about things that don't really matter.




Tomorrow is a new day everyone. Tomorrow is a new chance. Tomorrow will be better. Sending you all lots of love and peace. Good night!

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for our animals. Pray for hope. Pray for love. Pray for peace. Pray for joy. Pray for you! Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


There are so many reasons to miss you.
There are so many reasons to love you.
I just wish you were here Elijah.
Always.
<3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...