Sunday, November 26, 2017

808: Hearts on Snowmen

It is 9:12pm.

Today I did my best not to waste a single moment. Okay, I am not perfect--so I am sure there were plenty of wasted moments, but overall it was a pretty productive day.

I worked on my snowmen for Christmas Festival.

I took Julien and Gabriel to the playground for a long play while I read through my novel (again).

Julien and Gabriel got some ice-cream.

haha their faces are so silly


I came back to the bus and finished my snowmen (for the most part I think).

these are the "taller" versions

And now I am blogging. Lol. 

It has been a pretty good day. 

Now it is quiet. Levi is back in Shreveport working and Alex is at his Mammy's house. Julien and Gabriel are still awake, but they are watching Youtube. I don't even know what to do with myself...

I guess I need to work on my act of kindness for Elijah and maybe even get some sleep. 

We still have a little over a month left in 2017. How are you going to make it amazing? 

Sending you lots of love. You guys are awesome. I mean that. Thank you for reading my blog and being a part of my life.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for love. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Oh my Elijah.
Hearts painted on snowmen
just for you.
I hope you know everything we do
is just for you..
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...