Monday, November 27, 2017

809: What to Do?

It is 10:07am.

Julien is still sleeping, Gabriel is riding the tractor trailer on the back of my dad's lawnmower. I have a huge headache.

I woke up in a bought of anxiety this morning, mainly because--I think--these last few days I have woke up with something to do, and this morning I am kind of not sure what to do.

I will make a to do list in a little bit, and I'm sure that will help, but sometimes I just wake up in these moods where I don't feel like I am doing good enough. I feel out of place. I'm sure the headache isn't helping. It is like I have a heavy fog around my head.

So I am doing my thing, I am listening to TedTalks, I am debating making something else to sell at Christmas Festival--but I'm not sure what. I am going to do my best to pull myself out of this funk and enjoy this day.

At least writing my blog makes me feel like I have accomplished something already this morning, so thank you for baring with me and sending me love.

Have a magnificent day. Don't let it go to waste. We are so lucky to be here. I love you all.

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for joy. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.



Send me some love today Elijah.
I could use some.
Thank you.
I love and miss you so much.
Always. 
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...