Tuesday, November 28, 2017

810: Secret Santa

It is 9:35pm.

This morning I read my book, "Eli The Crawfish in The Year That The Natchitoches Christmas Parade Was Cancelled," at the Local Library. It was such a huge blessing.



I am telling you, if you want your whole day to light up in an instant, read to a room full of children. They are so full of wonder and joy. They are so full of excitement. They are so full of life!

I had to laugh because during my first reading, one of them found a piece of shoe that was coming apart and started playing with it while I was reading. I loved every minute of it.

It feels really good to say that I got to read my own book, one that has Elijah's name in it, at a library that I truly love and appreciate. 

It has been a good day.

Julien also went to the doctor this afternoon for a post stitch check up.


The doctor said stitches look good and that we are going to try and have them taken out on Friday. She is afraid that if they stay in too long he will end up with a railroad track scar on his forehead. Lol. I don't think any of us really want that, but honestly I am just happy that he is okay.

We also picked up Alex's Christmas present today. Shhhhh it is a secret. But we are all very excited about it.

Okay, Julien wants my computer back lol. I kind of took it away from him in the middle of him watching a movie. "Bad mom." 

Today was Giving Tuesday. Did any of you do any donating? I gave my time today. Sometimes that is all you can do. Whatever you can do, do something today to make the world a better place--well do that every day :) I love you all.

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for love. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Oh sweet Elijah.
You would be so excited about Alex's present too.
These little things make me miss you a whole lot.
I love you my boogie.
Always.
<3 









No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...