Wednesday, November 29, 2017

811: Alex's Big Christmas Surprise

It is 9:50pm.

Today was a busy day. Today we surprised Alex with his Christmas Present and we went and saw The Kansas City Southern Holiday Express with my dad.





Tomorrow I have to drive Alex to Shreveport for a doctor's appointment. Nothing major, we are just having his spine checked because of a slight curve. But it is an early appointment and I feel like I am coming down with a cold, so I am going to cut this blog short and just share our latest youtube video.

Enjoy!



Sending you all lots of love. Can't wait for all the Christmas giving to begin! All for Elijah <3

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for you! Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Look at that face.
I love and miss you so much.
Tonight at the train there was a little boy named Eli in front of us in line.
It wasn't you, but I could hear your name...
I don't know if that made it better or harder.
We are thinking of you my boogie.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...