Thursday, November 30, 2017

812: Spine

It is 11:02pm.

Alex's spine check up went great today! The Shriners Children's Hospital was amazing to us and turns out that the curvature in his back is of no concern! So he is good to practice MMA and whatever sport he might want to try.

The rest of the day has been me prepping for Christmas Festival....and to be honest, I am pretty tired.

Tomorrow morning Julien has an appointment to get his stitches removed, and then there is even more Christmas Festival prepping to be done. So PLEASE send lots of love and prayers for good weather Saturday and a good day for our booth. I am excited, but I am also really nervous--just trying to stay positive.

Alright, sending you guys lots of love. Time for me to go take a bath and get to bed.

Follow your dreams. Take chances. You only get to live this life once, and nothing is promised.

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for peace. Pray for hope. Pray for love. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you


I got a little battery pack operated strand of Christmas Lights for 
the little tree I am going to display at Christmas Festival,
for you and all your friend in Heaven.
The lights are teddy bears.
The teddy bears had hearts on their feet <3
I love and miss you so much.
Send me love Elijah.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...