Friday, December 1, 2017

813: 25 days of Christmas for Elijah

It is 3:00pm.

I am about to go pop another pan of brownies in the oven for Christmas festival tomorrow. I am making 5 big pans. This will help us raise the rest of the shipping fees for Elijah's Little Library and whatever else we have left over we are going to use towards some big acts of kindness for our new holiday tradition--25 Days of Christmas for Elijah! I am really excited about this.

Here is the video of our First Day of Giving (it is super short and super cute. I promise you will be happy that you watched <3)

If you want to contribute to our giving fund you can do so at paypal.me/loveelijah. We are going to be playing Santa to a family (or two or three...depending on what we make from brownie sales), donating to a local women's shelter, giving goodies and treats to some well deserving people, and a few other good surprises :) Hope you enjoy!



Okay, short blog today! I need to get back to preparations for Christmas Festival. I still have some crafting to do. I have to go finish these brownies. I need to go pick up my tables and tents. And I need to breathe...lol.

Please send me love and prayers and whatever good stuff you got. I am kind of nervous lol.

Thank you always for your support.

I am going to end this with a different prayer today...it may seem silly--but anything is possible and I could sure use some financial miracles lol.

From The Heart of God that I Am.

I decree:

I dwell in the midst of infinite abundance. The abundance of God is my infinite source.
The river of life never stops flowing. It flows through me into lavish expression. 
Good comes to me through unexpected avenues and God works in a myriad of ways to bless me. 
I now open my mind to receive my good. 
Nothing is too good to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to have happen. 
With God as my source, nothing amazes me. 
I am not burdened by thoughts of past or future. One is gone. The other is yet to come. 
By the power of my belief, coupled with my purposeful, fearless actions and my deep rapport with God, my future is created and my abundance made manifest. 
I ask and accept that I am lifted in this and every moment into higher truth.
My mind is quiet. 
From this day forward I give freely and fearlessly into life and life gives back to me with magnificent increase. 
Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. God provides for me in wondrous ways. 
I AM indeed grateful. And I let it be so.

I wish the same for the goodness of all. 

- Author unknown


And of course, Always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


I hope we make you proud.
Everyday.
I love and miss you so much my boogie.
Always.
<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...