Wednesday, December 6, 2017

818: Splendid

It is 9:21pm.

It has been a truly beautiful day. Okay, I am definitely not talking about the weather lol, but the rest of the day was pretty splendid.

What a fun word, splendid!

Even though our YouTube videos are not really grabbing any attention (like for real I just checked tonight's video and it only had one view), the boys and I have really enjoyed our 25 days of Christmas for Elijah and the documentation process.

Here is today's video. (We are a low budget film production company, so please excuse my poor lighting and sound quality lol):



Today we made cookies for our neighbors (and a few for T-Paw Paw and us), then we delivered them by walking to each house. At one point a guy pulled his truck over to ask what we were doing, so I gave him some cookies too! Lol. 

Then we came home and I continued to spread some Christmas kindness in memory of Elijah in my own way, one that I will keep to myself ;) 

Also this morning I brought the boys to Alexandria and we went to the T.R.E.E. House museum, and had a lot of fun. 

So yep, a splendid day indeed :)

Now to get some rest, so that tomorrow I can tackle the clothes that need to be folded and the bus that needs to be clean before we head out to Georgia this weekend to meet Rudolph and see family.

But before I go to bed, I want to share another awesome YouTube video with you that I really really enjoyed. I hope you do too!



Alright, I'm sending you all lots of love (which you are totally worth by the way), and wishing you a very merry Christmas season and/or whatever other holidays you might celebrate. It is a perfect time for love and giving. It is the perfect time to live your life to the fullest. It is the perfect time to be you!

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for joy. Pray for you! Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you


Oh look at those big squishy cheeks.
They make me smile.
All these acts of kindness you inspire have made me smile too.
I smile, but it still hurts.
I would much rather be seeing your smile.
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 







No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...