Thursday, December 7, 2017

819: A Little Snow

It is 9:56pm.

I am sitting here with Julien in front of our little heater, watching YouTube videos about animal rescues.

It just snowed a few moments ago. Nothing major, just enough to excite Julien. (Gabriel is asleep).

Tonight we brought Alex's dog, Winter, to the riverbank to see the Christmas Lights for the first time. First times are still really hard for me, because inevitably I start thinking about how Elijah has missed out on so many firsts.

But it was still a fun night. Winter wagged her tail and jumped down the big steps of the amphitheater with Julien and Gabriel. She let a few other people pet her, and she even attempted to jump in the river once lol. It looked like she really enjoyed herself.

I got the bus pretty cleaned up today and most of our clothes put away. Tomorrow night we head to Georgia after MMA classes.

We didn't make a video today of our 25 days of Christmas Kindness for Elijah, but we were so happy to contribute to another family who are spreading kindness in memory of their son Joe Joe. We brought some toys, books, bookmarks, candy and a few other items to help them spread joy to local foster children and other children in need.

Who knows what kindness tomorrow will bring. I still have an adopted Christmas family I need to shop for, but outside of that we are playing it all by ear. Whatever and wherever I feel called to spread Elijah's love.

Alright, sending you all lots of love. It is time to get some sleep.

What do you have to give this Christmas and Holiday Season? Whatever you give, give with lots of love!

You are all truly amazing. Don't forget that.

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for you! Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Oh sweet batbaby.
I miss you so much.
You would love the lights.
I would love to share them with you.
I love you my boogie.
Always.
<3






No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...