Wednesday, December 13, 2017

825: Low on Funds/ Big on Giving

It is 6:52pm.

There is a meteor shower tonight! We probably won't be able to see it until Midnight, but I really want to watch it so I am planning on trying to stay up for it.... It might not be the BEST idea, because I am reading at the library tomorrow at 9:30am, BUT I can always come home and take a nap!

And while I am trying to stay up for this meteor shower, I am going to work on today's 25 Days of Christmas Giving for Elijah.

Funds are kind of low right now, so I am going to repost some ear rings tomorrow with hopes to sell a few more pairs so that I can do some more "BIG" gifting, but lack of funding does not mean lack of love.

So today's act of "giving" is me learning to make sleeping mats for the homeless out of grocery bags! I have been collecting these bags forever so that I could do this, and have just never done it. So tonight seems like the perfect opportunity for that! Wish me luck. This is what one will look like (hopefully) when done:



Again, if anyone would like to contribute to our 25 days of giving for Elijah, you can at paypal.me/loveelijah

Today Alex and me also started assembling Elijah's Little Library! Tomorrow we will work on it a little bit more, until little by little we have it ready for the 22nd to "open."

I think we will have a grand opening in January so that we have more time to prepare and maybe contact the paper and have some coverage so that we can officially tell people what it is and how it works :)

We still haven't decided how to paint it....but it will come to us. I have faith.

Alright ladies and gents, I am about to go take my bath, watch some "how to" YouTube videos and start making this matt. 

OH! Speaking of YouTube, we made a new video today about our 25 Days of Christmas for Elijah and the first day of our trip to Georgia! Check it out:


(I don't know why it doesn't show the whole thumbnail...weird!)


What have you done this Holiday Season to spread joy? 

Sending you all warm hugs, love and cheer! Go change the world. Live your dreams and love your life--you only get to live it once.

Pray for our world. Pray of our Earth. Pray for peace. Pray for love. Pray for hope. Pray for you! Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


I'm not perfect.
But I am trying really hard for you.
I will make it happen Elijah,
I will change this world for you.
I love you so so much.
Always.
<3










No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...