Friday, December 15, 2017

827: Blah

It is 12:08am.

Dear God, why am I still awake?

It is so cold.

Today has been pretty unproductive to be honest.

I gave up Dr. Pepper (soda) yesterday and it kicked my butt today. I have been so lethargic and unmotivated to do anything. And I have been hurting everywhere, so no work was done on the little library or sleeping mat I have been working on. Nor, did I get a YouTube video made....

HOWEVER I did send off a small gift to a friend AND a copy of each of my books to a family in need of some Christmas love all the way in Texas, so Elijah's 25 days of giving still happened! Yay.

Alright, I know it is a terrible and short blog, but it is really time for this tired momma to get some rest.

Sending you all lots and lots of love!

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for love. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you



Yesterday, when I spelt your name in the wood chips at the playground I found a nickel.
Since then, it seems that nickels have been following me around.
Are you trying to tell me something?
I love and miss you so much baby boy.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...