Tuesday, December 19, 2017

831: You Lived

It is 9:37pm.

A change is coming. A good one. Don't ask me what it is lol, but I can feel it in my heart.

I didn't get everything I wanted to do done today, but I did do some pretty great things--and you know what, I am going to be thankful for that.



Tonight for Elijah's 25 Days of Christmas Giving, we were able to make a donation to St. Jude's thanks to some generous donations made by other angel parents whose baby names we are painting on Elijah's little library. It is a really great feeling to donate to such a worthy cause. I pray with all my heart that these families never know the pain I have know in losing a child. I am sending them so much love this Holiday season! 

I am so excited about finishing Elijah's library and getting it up in these next few days. I know he will be so proud. 

Alright guys, I have little ones who need cuddles. Sending you all lots of love. Live your life! You are so blessed to have it.

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for love and always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah!

Thank you!


On the days where it is hard to imagine how I live without you,
I will remind myself how luck I was to ever be able to live with you.
You lived sweet boy.
You lived.
And I now I will live my life for you.
Sharing your love with everyone I meet.
I love and miss you so much Elijah.
Always.
<3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...