Friday, December 22, 2017

834: Give

It is 2:20pm.

I am taking a quick moment to blog before we head off to Granny's to do my blog. The rest of this evening is going to be busy so I am going to breathe deep, enjoy the quiet and peace, and wish you all Merry early Christmas and Happy Happy Holidays.

Please remember the lonely, the grieving, and the poor this time of the year. Reach out if you can and make a difference. And you know what? Even if you don't have "enough" money--each of us have what it takes inside of us to let other people know that we care. You don't need anything other than your heart and a little bit of compassion to bring joy.

Give love this Christmas. Give joy. Give hope. Give your kind words and a kind hug. Give your presence. You have so much more to give than things that are gifted in boxes and bows.



I am so blessed and thankful that my children are loved and going to have an amazing Christmas. We are going to miss Elijah these next few days, but I have to remember that it is because of him that we have chosen to live our lives to the fullest and treasure every small moment. It will all be bittersweet celebrating another Holiday without him.

Sending you all lots of love! Send us some back as we pack up and head out on the road again!

Here is our latest YouTube video:



And as always, keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for love. And always always pray for our sweet sweet Elijah. Thank you.


Can I go back? Can I just go back?
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...