Sunday, December 24, 2017

836: Christmas Eve

It is 11:29pm.

I just made a donation to The Boston’s Children Hospital for SIDS research as part of Elijah’s Christmas present. I hope that no other parent has to live the tragedy that Levi and I have been through losing our precious son.

Today has been full of laughter and family. All that was missing was Elijah and Uncle James.

Not much to say. I should probably get some sleep! I’m sure it will be an early morning tomorrow. There are 6 excited kids here tonight!

Sending you all Christmas joy 😘


I love and miss you so much.
Today I pictured what you might be doing as everyone 
Scurried around trying to make the day special.
Would you be chasing Gabriel or would I be chasing you?
I think about how excited you would be to open presents and play in paper.
It hurts my heart that you are not here.
Shine a little love down on us Elijah.
Merry Christmas Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...