Tuesday, December 26, 2017

838: Rainy Day

It is 10:36pm.

Last night I had an amazing dream. I dreamed that I went to my dad's house and he told me his refrigerator was full of food (which almost never happens), and then I dreamed that I went to bring my nephew back home and my sister in law had got a new car (she recently had someone run into hers). It was like someone had won the lottery and I was so excited. Lol, nothing good even had happened to me--I was just thrilled that people I loved were getting the things they needed! It felt really good, and I am hoping it is a sign of good things to come :)

Other than that today has been kind of gloomy and lazy. It is a nasty 40 something degrees outside with rain all day.

I started watching Stranger Things with Levi, and so far it is pretty good. We are already like 8 episodes in.

Don't really have much else to say lol.

Hope you are all having a relaxing (and warm) day after Christmas.

Sending you all love.

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for love. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


The only thing that would have made last night's dream better
was if you were in it.
I love and miss you so so much Elijah.
Always
<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...