Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day One: Daytona Beach, Florida

"The first step is always the hardest."

And today was rough.

We woke up late, took way too long to pack up the car, and I think I may have had a few minor nervous break downs through out the day.

But looking back, I have a lot to be thankful for.

Here we are, in Savannah Georgia on our first night, and we survived... and we even managed to pull of a few acts of kindness.

Today we put our toes in the Atlantic Ocean, donated a $1 to the Petsmart Charity, Payed for someone's parking at the beach, and payed for some guy's dinner at Five Guys.

Time to make my day 1 video, and get some rest...

Good night,
Kelly Airhart
www.i-am-kind.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...