Wednesday, April 10, 2019

1300: Howling

It is 6:19pm.

The littles are at their last "Church play" evening of the year...and well...I guess forever. Wow. It hits you when things like this come up. While I am super excited, it will be a bittersweet move. The kids have some really wonderful programs here and it will be hard to leave those behind.

I've been really tired and not feeling too hot today. It seems like the day is just dragging. I did a lot this morning, but after that I have been drained and taking lots of naps.

But to be fair, last night I didn't sleep well at all. All the dogs in the neighborhood were going crazy and our neighbor's dog kept howling. So my anxiety was at a heightened level and I kept dreaming about dog attacks. Not specifically the dogs that attacked me, or about dogs attacking me...but dogs attacking my dogs or something--I can't really remember. I just know I didn't rest well.

We are now at $250 towards Levi's Jackson Wink MMA training fees. I'm hoping to raise $50 more today, but super happy with the progress we have been making and know that the support is going to continue to roll in. We just have to stay positive and focused.  Here is the fundraiser link again if you want to help: https://www.facebook.com/donate/2335817026703331/

I got our paperwork into the apartment complex today. Tomorrow I have to send in the application fee via money order, and then I guess we will know something once a decision is made. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Moving out of state is stressful and I am really hoping for this place to come through so we will know where we are going once we get there, and know that the dogs will get to come too.

I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do once we get there too. I am really hoping to open an etsy shop soon, and sell art, but until that takes off I need some sort of income maker.

It is a lot, and now that the move is drawing closer and things are coming together, I am getting a little overwhelmed lol. That is why we are starting to look for stuff now, instead of last minute though, so I have some time to plan. I usually find myself doing all this last minute.

Anyways, send love. Send prayers. I'm sure it will all work itself out.

And go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you.


Send me love boogie.
Oh how I miss you.
I love you more.
Always.
<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...