Friday, April 19, 2019

1317: Pink Moon and Migraine

It is 11:49pm

I promised myself and Elijah that today I would blog and remember to post his act of kindness. I've been behind since we went on our trip to Florida and I fell out of the everyday rhythm. I don't blog everyday so that people know what is going on in my life...believe it or not, for all that I have shared, there is SOOOO much more that I haven't. But I do write because it is important to my mental health. It helps my brain, it helps my memory, and it helps relieve stress. Sometimes I don't have much to say and that is okay too. But tonight, I think about this pink moon and Easter, and all the things I "could be" or "should be" sharing with Elijah...and the best I can do is do an act of kindness and write a blog.

I tried venting in a support group the other day about a random thing that made me upset. It was grief related, and I thought maybe I should go there instead. But, I was wrong. Even in grief, each person sees things differently. That is why it is so isolating. No one ever really feels exactly how you feel... so no one can truly understand how much something truly hurts. And yes, even this far from 2015... it still hurts.

I don't know. This is a weird blog, because I want to vent...but it hurts to even think about it, and my head hurts so much I feel like I am going to puke. And this migraine came out of nowhere too :/

I'm going to bed. Please don't feel bad for me. I've actually been doing pretty great. I've sold two paintings this week and have been in a pretty good mood. It's just the headache...and missing Elijah is pretty normal. I'm excited about painting again and am looking forward to big things coming our way. My head just hurts...

Good night. Sending you all lots of love.

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you.


Oh sweet sweet boy.
Please don't think ever that I would forget about you.
I will still honor you every day I live.
I will still change the world for you.
I promise.
I love and miss you so much.
Hope you get to see this beautiful moon wherever you are.
You are my boogie.
Always.
<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...