Saturday, April 20, 2019

1318: Happy Almost Easter Elijah

It is 1:53pm.

I am blogging early because later this afternoon we are going to pack up and head to granny's for Easter, and I still have packing to do.

The kids did a mini Easter egg hunt with my mom and dad this morning and I'm about to make them some cookies, so they can bake while I fold clothes and get things together to go.

My head is feeling a little better today. I am still working on my paintings and am planning on packing stuff up so I can get ahead or caught up painting wise... I wanted to have my webpage done by today...but you know....life.

Everything is okay.

I hope you all have a beautiful Easter and extra love and hugs to any of you having a hard time this holiday.

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you.


I saw the heart in the tree today when I was hiding eggs for your brothers.
I hope that means you were near.
I would love to see you out there hunting eggs with them.
I just think about how tickled I would get...
you being so little and excited.
I miss the moments we will never have together.
Happy Almost Easter Elijah.
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...