Wednesday, April 24, 2019

1322: Thank you

It is 9:44pm.

Today has been a research day. Trying to find my old landlord, trying to find out where the best place to sell my art and photography prints online would be. Trying to figure out if I am really making the best choices.... I mean I just turned 36. I guess I should maybe try to get my life together at some point lol... I am just doing the best I can with the cards I have been dealt...I honestly don't know too many people who could survive some of the stuff I have lived through....

But ANYWAYS, I also managed to go grocery shopping, go to the post office, and fix food for my family... Woohoo!

My nephew is visiting and the kids are all happy.

Today was a good day.

Now to get back to the research.... just trying to get back in the rhythm of my daily blogging.

Thank you to all of you who sent birthday wishes the other day. I am still trying to make it all the way down the list to thank each of you individually...but it is a really long list. <3

Sending you all lots of love.

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you,

Kelly Airhart


Oh sweet boy. 
I haven't forgotten about you.
I've just been off my game lately.
You are always on my heart.
I miss you so much.
I love you more.
<3 





No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...