Wednesday, May 8, 2019

1336: Tomorrow

It is 11:10pm

Today has been a busy but beautiful day. I baked some cookies for a repeat customer, I painted with some sweet little ones and their mommas, I pained Elijah's Little library some more and I even finished my first "set" of paintings.

Tomorrow is our court date for the dog attack. We are just witnesses, but it is still pretty nerve wrecking, so please send lots of love and prayers. I'll be happy when this is all over. I'm sure we all will be.

Sending you all lots of love.

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you.


sweet sweet Elijah.
Send us some love.
 I miss you so so much.
I love you more.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...