Thursday, May 9, 2019

1337: The Bus

It is 3:32pm.

I am literally waiting for paint to dry, and I have a list of other things to do.... but I thought I would sit in the quiet while I could and blog. Levi is at the gym and the kids will be back a little later today. I got a new book yesterday that is a guided art journey. I am really excited to dive in. I'm going to blog about my experience on my art webpage: www.kellyairhart.com

I have fallen behind on Gabe's adventures in the middle of all the chaos, so I am hoping to get back into those this week. But I also need to start packing and cleaning out the bus. There is lots to be done.

I'm going to miss my bus. I wish I would have taken her on adventures and moved her into a lot of her own, but she has been gracious to me, and provided a roof over my family's heads. She has been so good to us. I am so thankful that I decided to buy her and make her home. I loved sharing this space with no walls, being close to my kids for all the little moments that matter throughout the day.  I loved being something different. I loved that even just a tiny part of my dream came true. And I love that my kids might someday learn that it is not what you live in, but how you live that matters. A few people have felt sorry for me or my children about living in here, but they have no idea how wrong they are. I will truly miss this experience, but I know that it is time to move forward. Not because I have to leave the bus, but because there are new opportunities and a world out there waiting for me to take action and grow.

Sending you all lots of love.

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you.


I love you I love you I love you
and then I love you some more.
You are my sweet baby.
Always.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...