Saturday, May 11, 2019

1339: Packing

It is 10:34pm.

Today I spent the majority of the day packing for our move and moving things around in and out of storage rooms at my dad's house. I didn't get to my art stuff, but I did get books in Elijah's library and made Tacos for the boys. It's been a busy day...

I am excited for our move, but I feel so far behind on where I want to be with booking my retreat and with my art webpage.

This week is going to be busy too. But I will be spending some time at my mom's while Levi and the kids are at his grandmother's, so I will have some time to play catch up before I head to Austin next weekend to do a photography gig. Send lots of love.

Hope you guys are doing well and following your dreams. I'm sorry I haven't been super inspirational lately. But please know I am always here for all of you.

Sending love for Mother's Day tomorrow. Sending extra love to any of you having to face this day without you child(ren) or mother. You are so loved. Big big hugs.

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you.


I love you I love you I love you I love you.
I am so proud to be your mom.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...