Sunday, May 12, 2019

1340: Mother's Day

It is 10:00pm.

To the four beautiful boys who make me a momma, thank you.

To my momma who loves me no matter what, thank you.

Happy mother's day to all you mommas out there.

Big hugs to any of you sharing today with grief....I am so sorry. You are not alone. I have been on edge all day, just trying not to fall apart. I miss Elijah so much--especially on days like these.

I got a lot done today. I packed up almost 1/2 the bus and did a blog for my art webpage: https://www.kellyairhart.com/blogs/news/trust-yourself

But now, I need to go pack a bag for Levi. He has to go to work in Shreveport tomorrow. I wish we could go too, but Gabe has a dentist appointment Tuesday morning-- so we will just stay here and work on packing and cleaning. Blah.

Sending you all so much love.

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you


I just miss you so much.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...