Monday, May 13, 2019

1341: Hidden?

It is 9:52pm.

I feel hidden in the social media world. It is extremely difficult sometimes, feeling as though I am pouring my heart and soul into projects that may never catch the right wave on these frequencies Facebook creates. Like I don't have any clue if people actually see my work, or if they are just ignoring me half the time lol.

I do know that you can boost posts on business pages, but I am still blocked from my business page for some reason, and I really would rather find an organic following if possible.

Anyways, that is my current frustration I guess...and the fact that I am so close to being done packing, but it still feels so far away lol.

I am so ready for this journey ahead. Today I found out that Albuquerque has little to none mosquitos. It made my heart sore a bit.

I can do this. I can do this. I am doing this. This is happening.

Anyways, if you want to see my latest heart and soul "work" you can read my latest art blog here: https://www.kellyairhart.com/blogs/news/insecurity-in-bloom?fbclid=IwAR0HGmOxDuWpLCXDFPbtqdh2wcoXt1tZoaJTRkgG4SunuOwn-0l3NcOLWos

Thank you always for your love and support.

Sending you all lots of love. Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you.



Oh sweet sweet boy.
Send us love and guidance.
I love and miss you so so much.
Always.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...