Tuesday, May 14, 2019

1342: Doing....

It is 1:16pm.

Gabe had a dentist appointment this morning that literally took ALL morning. Poor thing. He had to be sedated a bit. He did really well during the procedure, but right now he is knocked out and I feel like he will be asleep for a while. Send him some love. I'm sure he is going to wake up in pain.

I just finished feeding myself and other kids, and am just taking a small breather before I finish packing up the bus and start cleaning it.

I am headed to my mom's tonight and Levi and the kids are going to spend some time with his Grandmother.

I really want to crawl in bed next to Gabe and take a nap right now, but I seriously have too much to do.

I guess I should start doing...

Sending you all lots of love. Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you



I love you I love you I love you.
And then I love you some more.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...