Wednesday, May 15, 2019

1343: Hospital

It is 8:00pm.

I'm at my mom's apartment. She had a routine procedure this morning and needed someone to drive her, so I came to help out. Everything is fine, and it is nice to spend some time with my mom before we move.

I've been trying to draw/paint a special painting all afternoon and just had to throw it away because I screwed it up...lol. So I am a little agitated. Also, I am super tired because I drove here really late last night and had to get up really early this morning, so I might just go to bed and work on it again tomorrow while my mom is at work.

Sleep sounds good.

Tomorrow I will also try to squeeze in another art blog. I need to stay on top of that.

Sending you guys all lots of love <3

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you


Oh sweet boy...
I had to go to the hospital you were born in this morning.
It was a bittersweet experience.
Your birth was such a happy experience.
I remember being so scared to deliver naturally,
but then when it was all over
I felt so amazing...
and then they placed you in my arms and my heart sore.
You completed our family.
And now we feel so incomplete without you.
I love you I love you I love you.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...