Thursday, May 16, 2019

1344: Beautiful Day

It is 10:06pm.

It's been a beautiful day. I spent most of it painting, and then I got to hang out with my amazing momma. But now I am super tired and have to get up early tomorrow, so I'm going to bed.

Send me love and prayers for good and safe travels tomorrow! I am off to Austin for the weekend. I'm not sure if I will be able to blog or not, but I am so excited and thankful for this experience. I am going to be the photographer for Spiritual Boss Babe retreat 2019 <3

Sending you all lots of love.

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you


I love you I love you I love you.
You are are my sweet boogie.
Always.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...