Wednesday, May 22, 2019

1350: Alive

It is 6:01pm.

I am in Natchitoches again, but only for a night. I have been so busy this last week, but also have had many blessings and opportunities to enjoy life.

I haven't been able to posts my acts of kindness for Elijah, but no worries, each day I still kept my promise to him and an act of kindness was still done.

So much is happening between now and the big move, so my blogging might be here and there...

Next up, we are off to Georgia to visit more family.

Sending you guys all lots of love!

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you


I love you I love you I love you
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...