Saturday, May 28, 2016

11:22

It is 11:22pm.

I really should stop staying up so late....

When did I get so old?

Today Alex and I went on another hike for Elijah.

I will post pictures tomorrow, but it was a really beautiful hike.

We saw a dear, a cardinal, and an armidillo lol.

I love doing all of this for Elijah...but it doesn't change the fact that I would much rather be holding him right now.

Tomorrow is a big day.

I have a local Angel mom coming by to model one of my t-shirts and do an interview. I think it is going to be pretty cool. But I really hope we encourage others to talk.


Oh sweet boy.
What I would give to see that sweet smile again.
What are we going to do for your birthday?
Your brothers want helicopter rides and skydiving and presents to open.
What do you want?
What could I possibly give you?
I am going to try my hardest that day to spread kindness for you, 
But I don't know what to get you.

I love and miss you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...