Monday, May 23, 2016

Little Snores

It is 11:13pm.

I am sitting here after a very long and stressful day holding a sick little boy who is snoring in my very loudly.

I didn't get the studio anywhere near cleaned today and I am supposed to open it tomorrow at 9am...

I guess I will just get it done tomorrow, and for once actually hope no one shows up. :/

Anxiety was at an all time high today.... I put too much on my plate for sure.

I have a lot to write about, but right now I just need to hold this little monster a little bit longer and then get some sleep too.

Send prayers for my boys, that they feel better soon...and always pray for my Elijah.

Check out the new Love, Elijah Monday Night Memorial video I made tonight:



sweet boy. send some lovin' to your poor sick brothers. Alex found the heart you sent earlier <3
I know you love and miss him. He was probably a better mom to you than I was sometimes lol. I promise he misses you too. We all do. 

Love you so much my boogie <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...