Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Song For Elijah

It is 10:03pm.

Yesterday I was feeling better, but today my cold is kicking my butt again.

I got some Cold Eeze stuff, so I am hoping it will help.

I tried to take it easy today, and watched The Amazing Race and made some bracelets..

And that is about all I had the energy to do.

The most exciting moment of my day is when a songwriter contacted me to tell me she had written a song for me about
Elijah.

Oh my gosh, I can not tell you how much it means to me.

You can hear the song here

I really want you guys to give it a listen.

It does mention it being a year, because the lady is a stranger and the story of Elijah had been passed on to her, so it kind of got mixed up...but everything else is spot on.

Anyways, I need to get some rest...





Oh sweet boy.
"I would have turned the whole world upside down for you"
I miss you so much.
But as much as I miss you,
I still love you more.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...