Thursday, June 2, 2016

Julien says he loves you

It is 11:30pm.

I am tired.

I feel like I could say a million things, but I am mostly just tired and Julien is waiting on me to go crawl into bed with him, so I will just keep it at that.



Oh Eiljah, I have been so angry today. Angry over stupid stuff mostly...but not really angry with those things, angry with not having you here in my arms.

Julien misses you. He was thinking of you last night before we went to bed.

He says "hello Elijah!"

We love and miss you buddy. So so so so much.

Goodnight and sweet dreams baby boy. 

Julien says he loves you.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...