Thursday, June 9, 2016

Marathon

It is 10:56pm

We are watching season one of The Amazing Race and taking notes.

Levi and I are auditioning at the end of the month and we will be Team Elijah.

We are only on season one...lol...so we have many episodes left to go.

Which is totally fine, because I have lots of bracelets to make.

Not much has happened today...

I really have just kind of been watching t.v. and working on etsy stuff, daydreaming of making it on The Amazing Race and traveling the world.

Sorry...really not the most informational or eventful blog....I'm just kind of numb today.

Tomorrow is another rough day for our family. It is the 10th and the 10th is the monthly anniversary of Elijah's passing.

So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Pray for me. Pray for my family. Pray for the world. And always always, pray for my Elijah.


I heard our song today and I thought of you.
Of course I always think of you...
Tomorrow is going to be another rough day.
Stay close.

I love you and miss you so much my boogie.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...