Thursday, June 23, 2016

#Teamelijah Tees

It is 10:34pm

Today I started on our Amazing Race Auditions  t-shirts.

We got a lot of names and so far, they are looking great.

It is so sad that there are this many "angel baby" names, but I am also glad that I am able to help represent this many bereaved parents remember their sweet children...and we still have names coming in as I type this blog.


I am feeling much better today.

I think that sleeping all day yesterday and then all night last night helped tremendously.

Thank you to all of you who prayed and sent well wishes.

I really appreciate it.

The kids last day of VBS is tomorrow, and then this Sunday is our big Audition for The Amazing Race.

I am so excited and nervous.

I really really really want to get on the show...but I also don't want to get disappointed if we don't make it.

Anyways, I'm keeping it short and sweet tonight, because I really need to get to bed.

Keep sending those prayers! Pray for the world. Pray for me and my family. And always always pray for my Elijah.




Send us some love sweet boy.
I am hoping we can do big things in your sweet name.
We love and miss you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...