Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thankful

It is 10:41pm.

We are watching season 25 of amazing race because that is as high as Hulu goes and We decided to start watching backwards so we kind of be up to date on the game.

Today I had a somewhat productive day.

I made a post about our etsy store, I started planning new fundraisers, and I made a new post about The Love, Elijah Project.




I know these are all simple things, but it felt good to accomplish something...when lately I have felt like I have really not been doing anything.


I also managed to get the kids to go to the playground, and after some threatening to go home and a car ride back down the street, got them to behave and even make my brother a sweet happy birthday video.

It was a nice win after struggling these last few days with some major behavior issues.

Alex also finished reading "The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind." as part of our reading around the world: Africa.

And Julien and Gabriel and I read about safari animals.

So it was a pretty nice day...and it was much needed. And I am very thankful.

But please, if you have a minute say a prayer for a mother I know who didn't have a nice day. She lost her twin babies to miscarriage an my heart is breaking for her and her family.  I am sending her all my love and hugs. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers for her and her husband.

Ok...it is bedtime.

Tomorrow we make our way to Louisiana...

And it is a long journey.

So keep us in our prayers...and always Pray for my Elijah.




Oh sweet boy. I know you are up there working your miracles and shining down on the world and I am so so proud of you...
But I still miss you more than you will ever know.

I love you my boogie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...