Monday, June 27, 2016

This Little Light of Mine...I'm Gonna Let it Shine

It is 10:58pm.

This is blog #2 for today...

Things are a little bit better now.... we have all calmed down.

The kids had a long nap, and we managed to get some reading in and even watched a documentary on The African Serengeti.

I just finished The Love, Elijah Project's Monday Night Memorial video:




Today was a long and exhausting day...but I am really proud of how tonight's video came out.

The kids VBS CD has the song "This Little Light of Mine" on it, and tonight I found this beautiful version of the song.

This song has really spoke to me lately, because I really just want to keep Elijah's light shining.

I love and miss him so much.

Just keep praying for us. Pray for the world. Pray for The Love, Elijah Project. And always always, pray for my Elijah.

I should probably get some rest...

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Goodnight.




Hi my little sunflower.
Hi my sweet boy.
Hi Elijah.

We all love and miss you so much.

Julien says your a cute little baby.
You have some awesome big brothers down here...
don't forget to shine down on them 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...