Saturday, June 11, 2016

Today's Adventure

It is 10:48pm.

We are watching the season finale of The Amazing Race #2.

Today, we cleaned the outside of the studio and I got Alex to trim back some weeds outside in the parking lot...

I kind of hated doing it, but I went ahead and donated all of these clothes that we had in our giving tree to Goodwill today, and gave all the food we had to the "homeless" guy that is living in the house that he is working on next door to the studio...

But it freed up some space in the studio and now those items are being put to good use, instead of just sitting there.

It gave me a table to put my brochures on, and another shelf to put behind my desk.

It was the right thing to do...

Alex and I also went on our 5th hike in our 98 hikes for Elijah.

It was a short hike, at a botanical garden, but it was nice and it was good to get outside and have a tiny bit of adventure.

I am actually really amazed at how many hikes and trails are around Orlando and how nice they are.

Here are a few pics from hike #4 (from last week):












And here are a few pics from today's hike--hike #5:













I hope our adventures for Elijah only get bigger and better....

I miss him so much.

Just keep praying. Pray for me. Pray for my family. Pray for the world...and always always pray for my Elijah.





Hi my little sunflower.
Hi my Elijah.

If I do make it on this silly show, I hope your dad and I can use Team Elijah to spread your name and your love around the world.

I dream big for you...but nothing matches the love I have for you.

I miss you so much my boogie...so so so so much.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...