Sunday, July 10, 2016

10 months

It is 11:00pm.

We just got back to Granny's from our retreat in Texas.

Tomorrow I will catch up on that...

Right now I am a little down and super tired.

Today marks 10 months since I last held Elijah...

In just 2 months it will mark a year...

And I get more scared of that one year mark everyday as it approaches.

And on top of that I just feel like other things in my life are pulling me under too.

So tonight, if you can, please pray for me...Becasue I can't find it in my heart and I don't even know what to say.

I am just tired.

Thank you for your continued support...and of course don't forget to pray for my Elijah.



Look at that squishy face.
Sigh..
I just miss you so much.
I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Keep hanging in there my friend. Your family is so strong. What a life lesson your kids are learning. It is a hard lesson and an unfairl lesson but I pray it will just make them amazingly strong adults. Look at Ginny. Remember we were homeless at one time. Please don't give up. If you have to come to Texas to get help, we will help. Love you and your family and special
    Love to Elijah.

    ReplyDelete

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...