Monday, July 11, 2016

Pray

It is 9:57pm.

Today has been a pretty lazy day.

The only really productive thing I did today was help the boys pick out rocks for their next order and clean and start to polish them.

I just need a moment to let my body and brain catch up...

Tomorrow I will get back in to the swing of things.

Please keep praying for us...

Pray for the boys--- that their little business continues to bring them big hope.

Pray for The Love, Elijah Project that I find a way to keep it alive.

Pray for my family, that we continue to hold on through this homeless situation...knowing it can't last forever (right?)

Pray for my husband's grandmother who is in the hospital right now after having surgery...

Pray for our world, that the love shines brighter than the hate.

Pray for me-- that I Find a way to change this world for Elijah.

And always always...Pray for my Elijah.

Thank you.


Hi my little bat baby.
I love and miss you so much.
I am so proud of your brothers for donating some of their money to help the animals in your memory.
That is mighty big of them.
I know you would have done the same.
Keep working your miracles up There in Heaven and I will keep doing the best I can here on earth.
Together we will change the world.
I love you my boogie.
Miss you everyday.
<3

1 comment:

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...