Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ready

It is 11:37pm.

The boys are saying with their mammy tonight and it is so quiet right now I can actually hear the ceiling fan spinning.

On the way back to Granny's, Levi and I talked about how I really need to start writing speeches and doing research...

I know I need to do such much more than I have been, and I would love to give you some excuse as to why I haven't other than life being what It has been... But I think it really boils down to me being unorganized and/or lazy.

And that has to change.

I decided on 2 books I want to write...One about being humbled in homelessness and the other about the other side of grief (which is love)...

So I really need to be writing those too.

All of this while figuring out how to pay our bills...and survive. Blahhhh.

Anyways...I guess what I am trying to get at is I am ready to do more. I am ready to really make a difference...for Elijah.

But first I guess I should get some sleep.


Oh sweet boy.
I honestly have no idea what I am doing or how I will get it done, all I know is you are so important that I will find a way to do it.
We will change the world kiddo...
I promise you.

I love and miss you so much.
<3

1 comment:

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...